Bradmark Technologies, Inc., a global provider of monitoring and performance management software for big data and enterprise databases, and mLogica, Inc. an enterprise business intelligence and big data analytic solutions and services provider announce a strategic partner agreement to expand and deliver integrated IT solutions and services worldwide to its clientele.
“We are excited to add mLogica to our team in this strategic relationship for the benefit of our customers—both current and future,” said Bradley Tashenberg, President and CEO of Bradmark. “mLogica brings over a decade of experience in enterprise data management, business intelligence and Big Data services and solutions. Bradmark’s products will be integrated with mLogica’s solutions and offerings. mLogica will also help drive our license sales and expansion into international markets especially in APAC and LATAM regions.”
Under the partnership terms, mLogica will integrate Bradmark software in its database managed services, Big Data analytic solutions, database migration and expert database services. mLogica, as Bradmark’s global distributor, will market Bradmark software to its prospects and clients worldwide. Bradmark will promote mLogica’s products and solutions within its prospect and client base.
This partnership alliance coincides with former Sybase President Steve Capelli joining Bradmark as Chairman of the Board. Capelli, who also serves on mLogica’s board, will help direct global sales teams drive revenue growth and market leadership. “I am looking forward to working with Bradmark and mLogica to further expand market position and maximize its potential globally,” said Capelli.
Business development resources and technical staff are now available at multiple software competency centers around the globe, the following core competencies can now be offered to customers:
- Surveillance DB® performance monitoring software for SAP (HANA, ASE, IQ and Replication Server), Oracle, IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server
- Expert database services including crisis mitigation, health checks, database audits, and performance and tuning with Surveillance DB® performance monitoring software
- Database migration services with mLogica’s Migration Tool Kit and Surveillance DB® performance monitoring software
- Database Managed Services with Surveillance DB® Monitoring software
- Big Data Analytics with mLogica’s MCAP (Converged Analytic Platform and Surveillance DB® performance monitoring software
“The strategic partnership between our two companies greatly enhances each organization’s ability to bring a more complete technology offering to each other’s clientele,” said Amit Okhandiar, mLogica’s President and CEO. “Both organizations can also target new customers with mLogica’s specialized database, Business Intelligence and Big Data offerings.”